When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your best bike find ever.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Its not correct, but I still like it..

My DX is not original or correct, but I still like it... (I don't know if I like it the best though... this is a tough one).
Maybe you should have asked "which bike did you pay the most for"?

Attachments

• Dx.jpg
    Dx.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 350
Best find yet

Traded a 20s motobike redone for these
image.jpg
a matching set of 41 huffmans

image.jpg

It's been decades, but the best ever was a Renault LeCar full of rusty bike parts out of an old garage behind a former bike shop. I offered to clean out the garage for them in exchange, but the owner laughed, looked at my pile of loot and $50.00 later it was all mine. I'm still using and occasionally monetizing those parts. And I picked up this funny looking camelback When I got to an auction after it was over. I was looking at it when some guy said "Sure I'll sell it to you!".
http://s53.photobucket.com/user/gormanao/media/IowaTrip2009001.jpg.html
And this scruffy guy came out of a hedge when I answered a newspaper ad (remember those?) for a bike, and asked if they had any old or weird looking bikes:
http://s53.photobucket.com/user/gormanao/media/5Bar.jpg.html
The best find ever is still ahead of me!

My best was not a cruiser at all rather a silly 20 inch bmx bike. I scored a Cooks brothers complete bike at a garage sale with the serial number of #666! I kid you not! This was 15 yrs ago. Paid 40 bucks and I promptly sold it for 700! Darn thing now would be worth 2k or better I imagine!

My best was not a cruiser at all rather a silly 20 inch bmx bike. I scored a Cooks brothers complete bike at a garage sale with the serial number of #666! I kid you not! This was 15 yrs ago. Paid 40 bucks and I promptly sold it for 700! Darn thing now would be worth 2k or better I imagine!
i remember you.....i remember the frame too.. that was damn cool.. EMPI

20130920_184458.jpg
heres mine..actually my dad found it out in a field ..what caught his eyes were the jeweled grips...back in the 70s..and he gave it to me..of course i blinged it out hard...coz its my bike and it will never be for sale...fun bike to ride and probably the best riding bike i ever owned..the springers rules!! its 1940 hawthorne.
1380119_520975697995364_977258586_n.jpg
20130920_184314.jpg
20131022_224258.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Plus it is a gift from dear old Dad!! What a trip you remember #666! Wonder what became of that ride?

Back