When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Best score this year?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
2013 was a very busy year for me. I was fortunate enough to pick up a few schwinn gems. The 34 Aero came from a good friend's collection. The 36 AC was found on the CABE along with the 41 brown straight bar. The maroon 36 BFG was a local buy from a cabe member.

5avaryma-1.jpg
su8aje7e-1.jpg
eje6e8ys-1.jpg
e6ypequs-1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Actually no , she bought them from me 10 years ago when I was going thru Divorce stuff , this year she was ready to part with them and I got first opportunity to get them back , make me very Happy ! :)

Well That's good that you got them back.

This year was good for me these are a few of the bikes i found. 1940 Dayton National that almost got thrown out. And A 1939 Colson ribbed snap tank. Plus a 1953 Roadmaster luxury liner Christmas edition. I also found a few other bicycles but i never took pics of them yet.

ResizedImage_1376145917855.jpg
ResizedImage_1385934943298.jpg
ResizedImage_1370127147248.jpg

This is what I was able to get back in one purchase this year . Looking forward to 2014 .

Absolutely incredible Scott..................Glad they found their way back home. B.E. was talking to me about these bikes when I was over her house picking up her bikes for the show. It was pretty clear, that when the time came for her to part with them, she wanted the bikes to go back to you. Do I detect one of those high frame trusses in there?? Hmmmmmmmm You only have one problem that I can see...............how on earth can you top this in 2014!! Pete

1937 Huffman Firestone Supreme Streamline with original aluminum fenders from grandpas to sunny California.
Even came with two out of three of my initials in the fender tray. Soon to have an original “M” letter to make my initials complete. It isimpossible to find your original initials, but to find an original Streamline connected to them is even more impossible.

1937 Firestone.jpg

JMA.jpg

1937 Huffman Firestone Supreme Streamline with original aluminum fenders from grandpas to sunny California.
Even came with two out of three of my initials in the fender tray. Soon to have an original “M” letter to make my initials complete. It isimpossible to find your original initials, but to find an original Streamline connected to them is even more impossible.

I like that bicycle John!

Geez, you think you pick up a couple of really nice bikes throughout the year, and then you see this thread and what everybody else scored this year. Makes what I got look like crap....

Back