When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Best score this year?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Geez, you think you pick up a couple of really nice bikes throughout the year, and then you see this thread and what everybody else scored this year. Makes what I got look like crap....

I know right? I thought I was going to be a contender this year and finally hang with the big boys, but it looks like I'll be sitting at the kids table again for the awards banquet. You guys are serious!

We all started somewhere with something we thought was the greatest , It has a lot to do with time served and connections made . We still enjoy seeing the enthusiasm of all who enjoy these old bikes and preserving them . Sites like this cater to ALL . And yes there are a lot of amazing collectors with amazing bikes . I think the goal is to die with the most toys .

1937 Huffman Firestone Supreme Streamline with original aluminum fenders from grandpas to sunny California.
Even came with two out of three of my initials in the fender tray. Soon to have an original “M” letter to make my initials complete. It isimpossible to find your original initials, but to find an original Streamline connected to them is even more impossible.

Wow!
Magnificent Cycle, John.
It's hard to tell from the picture. Is the putter stem an original three hash mark type?
Fantastic, bike!
It looks like a very close mate to your Firestone Twin Flex.

Who's the fool that almost threw that gorgeous Dayton National out?!

There are a lot of amazing bikes in collections right now that were pulled out of the trash! I know of several Bluebirds that were pulled from dumpsters......

My best scores this year were. Original 1948 B6 and a Strucel restored 4-Star.

1948-Schwinn-B6-Autocycle-1.jpg
photo (11).jpg

Nothing compared to some of the amazing finds posted here, but I found my best buy this year just a couple weeks ago off of our beloved classifieds.

IMAG1531_zps51e65bc5-1.jpg

IMAG1533_zpsb7e88582-1.jpg

IMAG1532_zps4da01ba7-1.jpg

put this back together and besides painting the rack she be done... Also picked up a liberty BC that ill spend the next ten years looking for a tank! Two tone brown will be done soon..
2013-10-20 09.27.32.jpg

attachment-11.jpeg

Back