When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your current wish list?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Whilst were talking about Indians, I'l take any, especially ones w/ that front fender the Goldengreek got on his new Iver acquisition. A Miami Bulldog would be nice also.

Now wait a minute...hold on there keemo-sabe !

Are you calling Dave and Vince clowns that dances with wolves & serve as reminders of epic proportions & warnings
similar to...
Samson & Delilah, Sodom & Gomorrah or Simon & Garfunkel ????

YUP!
A_Colorful_Cartoon_Man_with_a_Big_Grin_on_His_Face_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100906-153509-604053.jpg

I am going with a prewar Delta Red ray, set of Torrington streamlined pedals, and an EA hornlight. And a couple others I can't mention yet.

This is easy for me... one bike and one bike only.. a Chainless Pierce with full suspension needing full restoration.
I think they are total class. :)
Regards
Gavin

- A clean garage
- To sell about 5-6 of my bikes
- a men's flocycle
- a men's wingbar
- 2 sets of roadpuppy tires!

NO!!,, Constantly reminding me of Injun ghosts dancers. Inside an injun pueblo, hidden from tourist far, far away. No tourists or photo ops but special invitation in this injun village. Once a year the kids dance the street all day long. Back and forth from morning to sunset. It's a coming of age dance.. Within them are elderly men with white painted face, behaving like clowns, who trick and tease throughout the day, they're the Ghost dancers..

They look something like this.. .
IndianPuebloCC900x597jpgw560h400atlq100-1.jpg

Ya gotta have you's injun ghost dancers, Dave and Vincev, They serve as reminders or warnings there's tricks and treats along the road of life. [grin]

I'm laughing so hard right now! LMFAO!!

A chain guard and light for the bluegrass super deluxe I bought at an auction last weekend.

Back