When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your dream ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikiba

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
If you could cycle anywhere, with any bicycle, any distance, any duration what would they be?

Personally, id love to swap out the drive train, and brakes on my 90 trek with something state of the art, no disc brakes though and do a loop of America. Across the north from maine down cali, across the south, down to key west, then back up to ny. Guessing it is about 9k mi and wld take about 150 days.

Or, same bike, and i wld just get lost for 6weeks in india. ☺

Seward Highway, Alaska (with many side trips)
Have some driving photos
tidecurrent.jpg

sewardhighway.jpg

P7261818.jpg

P7251800.jpg

P7291930-1.jpg

P7291928.jpg
P7291927.jpg

P7291922.jpg

P7251805filt.jpg

pano.jpg

P7251806.jpg

Last edited:
I own one of my dream bikes already:

17757536_908526369289555_4725706715175506058_n.jpg

WHERE do I want to ride? Someplace scenic. Like, the Mammoth Cave National Park Trails. Through an array of small towns stuck in time. Maybe ride to a cruise in, park and lock the bike, and enjoy the other vintage transportation around me.

My other dream bike?

1959 white Schwinn Corvette...destination...BOWLING GREEN, KY OF COURSE! :cool:;);)
I would ride it around the Corvette test track lol

May2008015.jpg

I do like a lot of balloon tire bikes, but boy they are HEAVY to pedal around for any decent length ride.

Last edited:
Back