When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your favorite finds for this past year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I forgot the other big score that isn't bike related last month/year. Got Grimm Complete Collection TV Blu-Ray book packaging set for $50 and not the plastic case release. Usually $90-$200.

My favorite go to would be the 55 Spitfire, then probably the rarely seen 59 white Racer.

Ya know, didn't buy any bikes last year but bought tons of parts for all of my existing projects (seats tanks, lights, bells, horns, locks, tail lights, grips, chains, bars, stems, speedos, tires, rims, hubs, brakes and who could forget all those pedals). In fact, way too much to remember (like most of us)! But check these out, got them just before christmas! 65 Honda dream w/spare engine and a Porcilin 5' Winged Good Year foot (don't know the year). Also found a bunch of Lionel train stuff as well as all new body panels for my hot rod overall, a good year for collecting and enjoying my hobbies

Last edited:
Back