When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

your least favorite classic

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
if I can have another one it would have to be the Colson Titanic!

What were they thinking???

ColsonTitanic_zpsa7b74a9f-1.jpg
This one I like, but that 37 Evinrude is beyond butt ugly.

Dissing the Mustang II

The Schwinn Sting-Rays from the late 1970s. Those are the bicycle equivalent to the Mustang II. Others include the Huffy Good Vibrations, Schwinn Le Tour, AMF Skyrider (except very early men's models), and the Monark Super Cruiser (yes, the Monark Super Cruiser. I get sick of finding them here, on RRB, on eBay, on CL, and at every bike show I attend).

Dissing the Mustang II? How about this one? I built this one the year I got out of High School. I painted it tore out the 4 cylinder motor and put in a 302. Tore that out and put in a 289. Drove it everyday for the next 5 years.
001.jpg
mustang 001.jpg

long list

Some bikes ya hate cause they are illusive. Some you hate cause that's all you find! When I first started out 20+ years ago. I was into some rare stuff. (Twin 60) (5bar) (deluxe SKs) (Twin flex) (even had one of those colson step ladders-aristocrats) I am glad that I have been there and done that because the games involved with that was exhausting and turned me off of collecting bikes for 2 years. Now for bikes I dislike. Low quality imports suck! Not a big fan of twenties bikes, and anything that couldn't take a good beating..... that rant felt good.

Dissing the Mustang II? How about this one? I built this one the year I got out of High School. I painted it tore out the 4 cylinder motor and put in a 302. Tore that out and put in a 289. Drove it everyday for the next 5 years.
View attachment 123936View attachment 123937

That is nice, but modified (engine swap). Factory stock, they were pretty bad. There were some decent ones built toward the end though I think like the King Cobra.

Yay the monkey is back! Did you ever save the cute monkey pic I sent you? That would be pretty cool too! V/r Shawn