When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your New Year's Bicycle Resolutions for 2017...

-

Mission accomplished!

bb2 - Copy.JPG

Last year I bought about 25 bikes--the most so far in one year. This year I have to get some projects done. I have four or five Monark Five Bars, two lit, big tank Twin Flex', pre and post war Schwinn cantis, a Racycle Pacemaker, and a bunch of other stuff. I also have a car that has been in primer since 1994! Best wishes to you all in fulfilling your resolutions. V/r Shawn

Start telling my wife I pay $75 for every new bike I drag into the barn. I've been using $50 for the past few years and I believe she may be getting a little suspicious that I'm not telling the truth. Pete in Fitchburg
I can understand paying a tariff to the Mrs. for a bike in the living room or shared living space, but if we had a barn, no freaking way...we'd both be fortunate enough not to need such arrangements.
Chris

I did good on last years resolutions except I spent too much time on the CABE. Sold about twenty bikes, some here and others on cl. I didn't buy any bikes this year, although I took in a Westfield for partial payment. I sold that bike two months later after posting a want ad here for a tank and getting no help. Sold a lot of parts. And I found myself riding more this year.
Well along on next years resolutions, sold two more bikes last night. Down to two tank bikes. I'm no longer a collector. I've sold off all my bikes over the last five years or so. Plan on finishing downloading pics and catalogs to my albums. Then I hope to spend less time here next year. I'll ride more and enjoy other things besides bicycles.

Back