When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your New Year's Bicycle Resolutions for 2017...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sell some of my post war bikes to make room for more men's prewar tank bikes.

Finish a couple projects and find more projects. (I love projects)

Try to ride my bikes more. I have some nice prewar and postwar bikes but most of them just sit. I love a project as stated above. I like taking a bike that's been sitting for years and bringing it back to life by making it look nice and making it ride-able again. But, I have asthma and it makes it difficult to ride more than a couple blocks, especially since most of my bikes are heavy, deluxe, single speed bikes. Also I've been keeping the nicer bikes in the basement, due to the garage being extremely damp. But its difficult to get them up and down the stairs. I probably need to get out and exercise on a light modern bike with gears and try to work up to the heavy vintage single speeds. All the bikes I have that are done and ready to ride, I've ridden at least once or twice, but it sucks not being able to enjoy them as much as I'd like.

image.jpeg
Well for 2017, I plan on finding a bit more riding time and finish two projects. The first project is a 1960s JC Higgins Flightliner (which is pictured here) and the second project is a 1920s Hawthorne Flyer (not pictured). I also wish everyone here a Happy New Year.

sell a couple cars, buy a new (used)truck-may go all vintage?? not sure yet... sell about 2-4 bikes, quick buying stuff I don't need immediately.
organize,organize, my garage and parts.
keep reminding myself of the knowledge I can share here by posting it before I forget it.
Keep riding.
happy new year

Last edited:
Back