When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your Opinion Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Should you really consider parting the bike just before the final review of the 2011 naughty/nice list?

I would proceed with caution with parting out as Santa rides a "step through" sled.

Last edited:
I think I would need to know why you have this bike. if, for example, you bought it to part out then I think it's a terrible way to make a buck... if you bought it for your girlfriend/wife, and she is currently seeing the mailman and you feel you no longer need the bike... or if you bought it for parts to finish your bike...
these reasons impact my perception of why an original paint bike has to be publicly raped.
just my opinion.

I think I would part it out or make a rat rod out of it.lolHeres her little sister.a 24 incher to keep her company.A girls bike named Cycle king?I would maybe part this one out but nobody wants a 24 incher.lol
monark24in1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back