When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

your opinion requested (vintage propeller)

-
I have one like the one in your photos, the broken one has a bracket that wraps around the head tube, the plastic propeller is actually attached to it at present.
Thanks 2jakes, I'm going to try to reach out to the model T forum guy and see what he has going on. there was just such a temptation to alter the motor and get on with life. it's sat on my desk for years depressing me.

Spring Time !
I can relate with things that just sit there for the longest time.
I'm doing spring cleaning on a room in my house which I call the "weight-room" because
at one time, there sat a weight bench with exercise equipment of all sorts.
That was many moons ago but not now.

But I'm discovering, books, objects & projects that now with good weather &
time may become a reality.

EDIT: The last words..."may become a reality", is my way of soothing the mind or
guilt-conscious into thinking that I am finally doing something about it...but that
lasts until the next time when I enter the room & still see it there...staring...with
disdain & disappointment :mad:

Good Luck on the prop & let's see the results when possible.

If you still have the pieces a little JB weld would put it back together as strong as original.

Put the prop you have on it and put it back on the bike. I agree you are very unlikely to find another orig prop and having it set on your desk is a waste. That thing deserves to be flying. YEE-HA

I only have the one blade.

Looks like die-cast pot metal.

Check with forums that relate to die-cast models.

I 'm sure they have had similar issues & might point you in
the right path.

2gwce4hpng-1.jpg

Good Luck !

Back