When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You've lost that lovin feelin.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
How much does it cost to keep TheCabe going? And who pays for it?

Sorry...I don't like the "NEW" upgraded look. I like clean designs, but this is sterile.

Basically, all the fonts are the same size on a white background making it harder to locate what you're looking for. Change is good, yes, but only when it improves something. Sadly this is not the case. IMHO, this appears to have been done by someone without any formal design training and new to working on web production/design. I like the "OLD" version better...including the IMOJI's...

Is this the screen everybody is seeing? It completely escapes me how people can be making the comments that they are... the difference in the look of the old and new is down to picking nits.

NewCabe.JPG

It's just easy to sit at a keyboard and complain while everyone else does all the work. The site is here if they wanna use it. If not they can go to the other vintage bicycle sites people have setup with their own time and money for them to use for free! Personally I'm kinda sick of reading these posts complaining...I can't imagine how the guy putting in the hours feels. The entitlement of some people....
Is this the screen everybody is seeing? It completely escapes me how people can be making the comments that they are... the difference in the look of the old and new is down to picking nits.

View attachment 836403

I'm baffled as to how everyone is complaining about the new upgrade. I've been to many sites meant to provide information and forums relating to vintage collectibles, and almost all of them look and work like dogs**t compares to the Cabe. The icing on the cake is that the site runners don't charge us all a $20 fee for an annual membership. We get priceless information and help for nothing. Worst thing we need to deal with is banner ads from ebay, but that is a small price to pay and sometimes helps out. I imagine everyone who is complaining on this thread don't have the faintest idea how much work and money it takes to run a site of this size and capacity. I'd agree with you all if we were actively paying for this experience, but to complain about a free service is like complaining about a free cheese pizza because you want pepperoni. Enjoy the god damn pizza and hope the restaurant doesn't slap you with the bill!

Wow,the complaints! The new Cabe is not really much different than the old Cabe. i have to admit that I do look better with the square Avatar compared to the porthole one.LOL

Yeah!
You people have got a lot of nerve!
Although, I am one of the rare people that still like the old picture tube TV's better than the obnoxious flat screens of today.
Anyone know, where I can buy a picture tube TV?
These blue light flat screens give me a migraine.
Come to think of it, so does this stupid smart phone. Lol!
Of course we appreciate the Cabe and its administrators.
It's when we don't complain, that you better start to worry.
That means we don't care anymore, and that we've probably already given up.

Back