When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

yr. of production wanted

-
D

david in wisc.

have a amf 26" girls bike with serial #J11450. This is a roadmaster bike assembled in little rock, ark.. Ark. only assembled bikes from 1953-1962 from what I read in the amf history pages, but, I could not find how to determine when it was made. Can anyone help me out ? Thank You !! e-mail me @ [email protected].

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually AMF built bikes in Little Rock from 1956 into the 1970's. To accurately date the bike you need to post a picture of it along with posting the serial number

I just wanted to say I have camped in Green lake once year for the last 19 years. Great area around there. Beautiful place to stay. Sorry I can't help you with your bike. Matt

Matt

we've lived here close to 40 yrs. & enjoy the area ! Stop in sometime you probably already know where we live. On Mill st. I have the brown 52 chevy in my driveway ! located @ the north end of Mill St. by the stop sign @ Mill & N.Lawson & Clay Sts.

If I ever have some free time when I am up there I will stop by. Somewhat familar with where you are I might have seen your house for all I know. Thanks, Matt

Back