When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

zenith pedal bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
M

mutt

I have an old pedal bike I am trying to find out information about ,can anybody tell me anything about it.ie.age ,value,available parts etc. IT has a plate on the front that has a star on it and it says zenith marshall wells,it is a mens bike,the seat has springs,and the chain & sprockets are not typical style.any information would be greatly appreciated.THANKS-mutt

Like This?

this is my 1925 or so Zenith 'two bar speed model'

11408fuji092-1.jpg

11408fuji088-1.jpg

102908bike006-1.jpg

hope this helps:)

Last edited:
zenith

thank you,my bike has kinda the same look,double bar.the part that holds the handlebar on mine is cast steel , and the top bar from neck to where rear tire bolts on is one continuous arc.I will try to post some pics for you to look at.ps.-as you can tell by my description I dont know alot about bikes thanks -DEAN

Very nice original paint bike! Nice find! I'm sure "Classicriders" can shed some light on it, but it looks to me to be a D.P. Harris built bike, Rollfast was there most recognized name.

zenith marshall wells bike

my e-mail is [email protected] if somebody would like pics i can e-mail them to you if you send me your e-mail address THANKS mutt.ps. I think I am going to sell this bike if anyone is interested let me know

Back