When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zenith Tank Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dxmadman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I found this Zenith on my way home from work around 12," I go in at 3:00 am". It was stuck in a dumpster with some other rusted junk and old furniture. No sooner i loaded it up thr trash man turned the corner. I guess it was fate. I did a after work thrashing,scraped the rusted out wheels and the vines that mummified it,the fork was rotted and snaped in two,pulled the crank, stuck on an old seat i had. Its got a front fender with half of a delta light. After cleaning the tank i could read ZENITH on the sides. I Never heard of Zenith, Kinda looks huffy. Any body have a badge for this thing? Or any info? Sorry for the crappy pic.
bb374973-1.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance it has a single, centered badge hole? It looks like an Evans-Colson with the wedge bolt seat stem, angular tank edges and that rack style.. also the paint scheme underneath looks distinctively Evans. Though, I've never heard of a Zenith model by them.

Headbadge

No, it had a double hole badge, sorta like an old hawthorne, horizontal.

Zenith was the housebrand for Marshall Wells hardware stores. Not sure who the supplier was though!

That rear fender (if it's squared off) and rack sure look like Evans Colson to me.

Last edited:
Back