When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zep frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
same thing with me.....i just use it for bar cruises and not any type of distance rides(after a few beers its not as bad:D)
btw....the scallops on the one that strings and spokes has are the same that are on mine and i took measurements off the original paint before i repaired it. if i can find the paper with those ill give you them
zep-1.jpg

zepscallopsstriped003-1.jpg

that would be great thanks!! I guess we are all 6'!" I'm 6' 1" 205:D This will be for short neighborhood or bar cruises also..

WOW!! Nice bike!! I can see a decal on the seat tube of my frame but can't make it out. What does yours look like? Thanks for the pix.

I don't have a good pic of it,but it is a common Snyder decal. It has the skiptooth sprocket with the "H" on it someone should have a pic of it...Ronald maybe?

...glad you asked ! here is my 1936/37 rollfast (model NO. K-24F)
i made the bike originele as possible, got the one year seatstem nut i made the decals myself,
exact lie the originele, even the color is picked from an originele color from the Harved zep from Scott mc Caskey,
swan stem deluxe ( not in this picture) ,the extra big headlight, ect...
herfstrollfST-1.jpg

Last edited:
sorry mine didnt have any decals
and great looking bike supper15fiets!

Back