When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zep project

-
I'm now calling it by its proper name I think, 1937 rollfast fastback sport.
Thanks for the info....I called a it a Zep just because cause of the frame and tank style. The bars in picture are actually to a elgin think I grab by mistake. I have the bars but No cross brace and the neck is one with the 3 grooves in it almost like all Rollfast bikes.

...the neck is one with the 3 grooves in it almost like all Rollfast bikes.

20140308_005a-1.jpg

My bad....But as for options on bike like locking forks and tank. Those were options that could be added to the bike like what you do with a car Correct! Só you could have bought a stripped versión of a Zep back in the 30's or am I wrong. Or does that make it a entirely different bike.

My bad....But as for options on bike like locking forks and tank. Those were options that could be added to the bike like what you do with a car Correct! Só you could have bought a stripped versión of a Zep back in the 30's or am I wrong. Or does that make it a entirely different bike.
I'm gonna re-titled this page my ratrod Rollfast

I recently bought a Hawthorne that has the basic "Fastback" frame. When I first was on the prowl for it I too called them Zep's, I quickly found that not only was mine not a Zep, many whom I asked didn't know the details either. I'm going to go back and re-read these thread to find out more. one this I do know is "real" Zeps are out of my bike price range. I love my Prewar Hawthorn but want to eventually make a partial trade for a Colson with a tank , carrier and the famous turkey wing...love those bikes...

Back