When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hope This Is What I Think It Is.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Chainring looks like a Racycle…but crank arm isn't
Screen%20Shot%202013-07-18%20at%203.40.02%20PM.png

Two extra holes in the top of the head tube for model number plate?
Hard to discern from these pics, but certainly has the characteristics of a Miami
Two extra holes in the top of the head tube for model number plate?
Not all Racycles had a model number plate. OMG I just increased the size of the pics and saw the two holes in the head tube! Looks like it could be Racycle????

Hard to discern from these pics, but certainly has the characteristics of a Miami

Not all Racycles had a model number plate. OMG I just increased the size of the pics and saw the two holes in the head tube! Looks like it could be Racycle????

Thanks Carlton.

Im thinking very late Miami built Racycle, I seem to recall seeing a couple of late teens maybe early 20's with single piece cranks. The frame indicates post 1908, the headset looks very similar to mine, mine is 1903, fork looks like standard Racycle fork, stem and handlebar have been changed (assuming it is a Racycle).

Last edited:
Back