When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Roadmaster Flat Tank

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hey guys,
I'm offer this as a trade, sale or best offer. So far, only about 10 of these are "known of"....I'm sure there are more out there, that goes for all rare bikes. For trades, I only collect prewar tank bikes or a chainless of equal value. It only took me two days to stripe and paint my other Flat Tank so it would be an easy job or ride it like I have, the way it sits. $2200 obo

951-809-3962

20160221_161913_resized.jpg

20160221_161927_resized.jpg

20160221_161938_resized.jpg

20160221_161956_resized.jpg

20160221_162003_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Your favorite bike color Ed.

BTW this bike rides very smoothly. I had the pleasure of riding it at one of Chris's Riverside rides.

Not many of these around either. Definitely a good investment that you can ride and enjoy.

I was trying to pry this one from his hands last year but he held on tight. I now own a very nice original paint example otherwise I'd be all over it...

Stop twisting my arm....
Your favorite bike color Ed.

BTW this bike rides very smoothly. I had the pleasure of riding it at one of Chris's Riverside rides.

Not many of these around either. Definitely a good investment that you can ride and enjoy.

I was trying to pry this one from his hands last year but he held on tight. I now own a very nice original paint example otherwise I'd be all over it...

Stop twisting my arm. And playing on the fact that I have a soft spot for black bikes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back