When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1954 Schwinn Collegiate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

genesmachines

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is a nice original bicycle. The first year the collegiate was produced, a single speed model. There is minor rust on the frame and bad rust in a couple spots on the rims. The headbadge and seat are as found I didn't touch them. The tires hold air ok but I would replace them to ride it. Best to call 3one5 568 6one68 for faster answers as I am only on computer at 8am and 7pm. Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures. Located In Seneca Falls, NY. Midway between Rochester and Syracuse. 2 miles from Exit 41 NYS Thruway, I90

colleg1.JPG

colleg2.JPG

colleg3.JPG

colleg5.JPG

colleg6.JPG

colleg7.JPG

colleg8.JPG

Last edited:
I have had requests for shipping so it will be $185 (125 + 60 for teardown and packing)for the bicycle plus the cost to ship it. The tires are good for display only. Here are additional pictures

schcoll1.JPG

schcoll2.JPG

schcol3.JPG

schcol4.JPG

schcol5.JPG

schcol6.JPG

schcol7.JPG

schcol8.JPG

schcol9.JPG

schcol9a.JPG

schcol9b.JPG

That's a rare bird, only seen 2 others in many years of hunting 50s Schwinn lightweights, wish I had some room for it. GLWS

Back