When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

#4 tomahawks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Price
$425/$375
Payment Terms
Cash, money order, zell, PayPal
Zipcode

fshbydesign.com

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hello everyone. I’ve finally created a revised price list for the CABE. However, as a special thank you I will be providing an additional discount for the first 10 necks customers that I sell to on the Cabe. I really wanted to say thank you and show my appreciation for your patronage and this was the best method I could devise. This offer is available to anyone while the list is open. There is a 2-neck maximum. The offer closes on 10/15/23. If you are interested please DM me here and I will put you on the list. Thank you again and good luck!

What's included: stem bolt, stem washer, pinch bolt, pinch bolt washer. Wedges are not available at this time, but if I am able to make then I'll provide them for free.

Special pricing is as follows:

$425 Plated, any payment method

$375 Unplated, any payment method

*Shipping $15 / $25
*Please allow for a 2-3 week lead time

Regular price list effective from 10/16/23 to 10/29/23

1696812911485-png.png

Lastly, due to legal reasons, I need to make purchasers aware of this Disclaimer: The Tomahawk bicycle neck is meant for stationary display only. It is not meant for use on any moving bicycle or vehicle. The buyer assumes all liability of all accidents resulting in personal property damage, injury, or death. I am sorry to put that disclaimer out there but in today's society, I find it necessary.

Last edited:
4 customers down and 6 to go!
7 customers down and 3 to go! 3;10pm pst 10/9/23
9 Customers down and 1 to go! 9:56am pst 10/10/23
The list will close proptly when the last customer orders. Thank you everyone!

The fasteners (no wedges) are in! I'll be sending them out tomorrow through next week. Thank you for your patients!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back