When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caution: You can't un see it.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So what you are saying is They Are Rideable in both positions? Not advisable down so much. That OP bike as well?

I ask 'cause GTs58 the ALL Knowing said otherwise. I mean I have seen some haggard stuff that jus' simply works albeit not the greatest or really well but jus' does. Experience 1st Hand
Well that all depends on your setup. I was running a standard single bend springer and 16” pixie cranks so i was able to ride mine around in “show” position but had to make sure the inner foot on a turn was up. However alot of dudes had longer custom crowns or double bend forks so when the bike was in show position the chain ring nearly touched the ground making em impossible to ride. Some folks build bikes that are strictly for show and do not see an inch of riding and those guys are usually shooting for top honors and best of show but i always stayed in “street custom”. Even back then i understood the rarity of stingray frames and refused to weld and fill my tank. To me personally if i cant ride my bike then its worthless to me.

Back