When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold FS - Rare Major Taylor postcards

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
In ad
Zipcode

Major Taylor Archive

I live for the CABE
1. Major Taylor - Jaap Eden - Gus Schilling on the start line of a race in Holland, c. 1902. Note misspelling of Major (Mayor). Eden was World Champion in cycling (1894, 1895) and speed skating (1893, 1895, 1896). Schilling won bronze in the 1901 World Championships. VG condition. Some edge and bend at corners (probably from placement in an album). Some writing on front and back. It was postmarked but the stamp is missing. I've been collecting these for awhile and it's only the second one I've seen so pretty rare. $200 NOW $125. SOLD !shipped CONUS.

2. Major Taylor on a horse on the infield grass of the Buffalo Velodrome after a training ride (stands are empty). Postmarked 1907. There is edge and corner wear (again, probably from placement in an album) but overall very good. Writing on back. $150 NOW $100. SOLD ! shipped CONUS.

Take both for $275. shipped.

PM me if interested. Thanks !
IMG_7092.jpeg

IMG_7094.jpeg

IMG_7095.jpeg

IMG_7096.jpeg

Last edited:
Back