When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need help with an ID

-

Miyagi

On Training Wheels
IMG_20150524_195418.jpg

IMG_20150524_195449.jpg

Picked this up at a swap meet yesterday. I'd number is 87833 on the frame near the rear axle. No head badge and the fenders have an arch in the middle of them that I have not seen before along with the holes in the front for a light like my samsco has. Any ideas guys?

maby a 56 3star,does the chain guard have a builtin chain oiler twards the rear?the oiler might have been 54-55 only

maby a 56 3star,does the chain guard have a builtin chain oiler twards the rear?the oiler might have been 54-55 only

There is two holes and a small cut out on the chain guard but nothing there. From that link it says either a 37 or a 56 lol im going to go with probably 50's anything else people might be able to tell me about it

keep your eye out for a chain guard that still has the oiler in it,kindof a neat 2 year only deal

Back