When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1938 motor master HELP PLEASE

-

VDub Will

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hello all, I am pulling my hair out over this motormaster. I have about 95% of the OG parts and some extras. I am looking for the correct carburetor and throttle control. I have and extra tank, rack, fork, and frame. it has a carburetor that will work but I really want to make it 100% correct. I'm willing to trade or buy someone out. If I can't find one to buy maybe there is someone that can tell me the model of the carburetor. I have talked to someone that has a motormaster with the correct carburetor but he said there was no number or name on it. I have a ton of money in this thing now and I'm so close. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks,
Will

You would think a manufacture name or model number would be stamped on the carb somewhere.
Just knowing the model number would help greatly in at least finding a compatable carb.
JKent

Back