When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Withdrawn 1967 coppertone Schwinn Fastback

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Actual to your zip lower 48 only
Zipcode

schwinnguyinohio

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
June 67 (FC) . Original paint throughout with no touch up or decals added . Frame paint is pretty nice , guard has weak screening , fork has weak darts . Seat shows well from top with tears in both sides in the rear. It is the 68/69 style pan with original cover . Some pitting on both rims worse being an area on the rear . Schwinn tires on both . Original cables , both brakes have a section of outer shielding missing a few inches from brake levers . Bars also look to be 68/69 style with good chrome . I traded another color fastback for this about 7 yrs ago and it has sat since so would need torn down and cleaned and service if riding . I would also probably sell seat and bars and buy correct ones if I was keeping it and wanting it original. Would prefer not to ship if it sells but would be willing at buyers expense. Free delivery to ML on Thursday of show , Versailles on Sat May 18th

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1818.jpeg

IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1820.jpeg

IMG_1821.jpeg

IMG_1822.jpeg

IMG_1823.jpeg

IMG_1824.jpeg

IMG_1825.jpeg

IMG_1826.jpeg