When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'41 DPH Black Beauty - Local Pickup

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Price
$225
Payment Terms
Cash
Zipcode

Boris

Old fat tired rider
Enough projects and not enough room! This one will really clean up nicely for sure. I don't feel like messing with another set of stuck pedals and the desirable deco stem. All original to the best of my knowledge, except for what I believe are the crank, pedals wheels, and tires. I had to cut the master link off, but still have the chain. Spokes on original wheels were shot, so I had to cut them out, but still have the rusted minimally chrome rims that are probably salvageable (but not the chrome). A couple of easy-fix fender dents. One sheared off chain adjuster. I found replacement chrome wheels with the same profile and gave them a quick cleaning. They are peppered but will clean up much better and do compliment this bike. More photos upon request. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Note: Spots on paint are just water that splashed on to bike.
IMG_7123.jpg

IMG_7124.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back