When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 53' Schwinn DX BM frame & parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Price
260 + ship
Zipcode

andysto73

Finally riding a big boys bike
For sale is my bare metal 53' DX frame and parts. The tank and headbadge are reproduction but everything else is original Schwinn. Horn in the tank is an original but does not work. Frame is polished out a bit but not heavily. The frame does have dings which include an odd dent in the underside of the top tube which is not real noticeable with the tank on. Also the bottom left side stay has a slight bend where the brake arm will attach (see pics and I can give more). One truss rod is also slightly bent. Despite this the frame rides perfectly. I had it built up (last pic) and ridden plenty. I'm only selling as my knees have issues just don't like single speeds anymore. This is just a fun rider that you can build up however you wish.

I can sell this different ways, with less parts etc..or the other way as I have additional parts for this as well including fenders, rear rack, S2 rims (all bare metal as well) pedals, seats and probably the custom wheels in last pic for additional funds..PM me.

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

Back