When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'59 Speedster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dasberger

I live for the CABE
Quote of the day.... "You WILL NOT find a bike like this anywhere" except in the wanted section on the CABE 🤣

It is a nice bike if thats your thing

Quote of the day.... "You WILL NOT find a bike like this anywhere" except in the wanted section on the CABE 🤣

It is a nice bike if thats your thing

I'm sure the non-original seat makes it a special piece that would be hard to duplicate. 😂The original was a two tone mattress saddle. These were rebranded Americans in 1959 after Schwinn was called out on those not being 100% American made. That issue was resolved and the American was back on the list and the Speedster was no longer available in mid 1961. Looks like a fairly nice example.

1959 Schwinn Speedster 3spd - $350 (Roswell)​

This is a 1959 Schwinn Speedster 3 speed. Its all orignal and has never been modified it does have absolutely great patina.I believe the tires are orignal and the tubes were recently replaced. It shifts decent cause use a nice lube but does shift all gears. Seat is in great shape for age. Bike rides great. I've owned for about 10 years. Solid piece of history. Rare bike. No interested in trades and price is solid. You will not find a bike like this anywhere. Located off old alabama rd in roswell

00M0M_hlVqGMSotRb_0zO0hq_1200x900.jpg

00e0e_fJ5AhcS8RJn_0hp08w_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_d9ty32CGkXj_0ho08v_1200x900.jpg

Back