When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Agree nice color. Not sure why people post bikes and really don't show a good full view of both sides. Also some who post photos with junk or just busy crap in the background taking away from the bike pictures.

His ad reads 24"er, I thought so from the pics.I suppose someone could e mail him and ask to look @ the tires

Just a bit of a drive to go check it out Pantmaker. Might be worth the drive, it looks to be in excellent condition and possibly 100% original. Even if it is a 24" that would make it even better since they are pretty hard to find in that condition and complete. The twins could share this one in a few years. :D

I count 36 spokes and not 28. Also, the crank arms and pedals look longer than those on a typical 24" bike. My Tornado looked like a 24" when I first bought it but I counted the spokes and peiced together the old tire and sure enough, it was a 26". Those middle weights can be deceiving.

24" English racer. A made in USA English Racer. Rare bird to say the least.

Back