When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building up a CWC frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not the same frame as yours, but had fun scrounging and rusting the separate parts and piecing this one together. Started with only a frame.
Final Result Large.JPG

Last edited:
Hey John @Rattman13 has a few of the CWC chainrings that you're looking for just not sure about the tooth count. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Sean

Hey John @Rattman13 has a few of the CWC chainrings that you're looking for just not sure about the tooth count. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Sean
Thanks, Sean! I just found one in my stack of chainrings, but I might reach out to him if I need anything else. Wishing you a great 2024!!

John

The earlier double bar frame 35-37ish the gap between the double bars is narrower and no tank was made. Later double bars have the wide spacing like yours, and a tank was made but it is as others say very scarce

I've seen the tank version badged Roadmaster, Aero King, Western Flyer, and Hawthorne. Firestone sold the frame style at least badged as a Fleetwood although I'm not sure they optioned the tank. There are undoubtedly a few other badged variations.

I've seen the tank version badged Roadmaster, Aero King, Western Flyer, and Hawthorne. Firestone sold the frame style at least badged as a Fleetwood although I'm not sure they optioned the tank. There are undoubtedly a few other badged variations.
Thanks for your advice. From the serial number I believe that it is a l late '38 or a '39.

Back