When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delta horn light

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barto

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Handlebar mounted Delta Horn Light.
Has a dent on top, obvious paint loss, no lenses!
What is this worth in this condition.
My opinion is it’s repairable.
Thx,
Bart

IMG_8075.jpeg

IMG_8074.jpeg

IMG_8076.jpeg

IMG_8073.jpeg

All the ones I have had are polished. I suppose u can find one natural finished . But I think I this case it was painted over. Long as it ain't all cracked up at the ports, or vents. It is desirable. They all crack Even the shiny ones Pull the paint off it and let's see it then

I have spent 350 for a nice one. For a combo, two centers and bezel probably 150. A while back on both of these. . I don't wire them up. But put them on mainly for looks The similar base that it shares with silveray sell for a hundred and the clamp for handlebar is another hundred.. I would not like having to buy similar parts in today's market. .

I took a closer look, no cracks, ports look great, the lens is nothing but a remnant. The Bezel has a small whamo (easy fix). Has a nice reflector with bulb. Body has a few dents on the top. Has original wires for light and horn so guts are intact. I’ll let someone else disassemble it!

Based on some of my purchases over the years. I’m not surprised the handlebar bracket has value!
I would pull the dents, stick a lenses on it and be happy👍 but with a value range of $100 - to $250 I can see a subsidy coming👍
Any other comments welcome!
Thx,
Bart

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It’s not self powered. I don’t see a bracket that is like a Silver Ray. ?? Case is not in great condition. It is all fixable but where’s the trade off with price now for the work necessary to command a bigger flip price later? That’s up to the person trying to flip it.

Back