When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Elgin Black Hawk for sale

-

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Up for sale is this Elgin Black Hawk. It's rusty and it's dirty. Or to use the vernacular It's Barn Fresh. It obviously needs new tires. It has some extra bolts on the rear rim ( to hold it together?) It's missing the front fender a couple axle nuts a truss rod and someone welded the tank door closed. It's kind of a bird turdy weld so it may or may not come apart easy. I haven't taken a belt sander to the bottom bracket yet to see what the serial number is simply because I hate the way that looks when you do. You can pick it up here. It can also be shipped. I take Paypal or a postal money order that you buy at the Post Office. $1250 shipped. Can be picked up at ML or AA.
001.jpg
009.jpg
008.jpg
007.jpg
006.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg
002.jpg
010.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of character. Once i read your comment about the tank weld i had to give it an extra close look. Bird turdy!#

That's gotta be one of the all time dumbest ways to practice welding I've seen but maybe there's more to it... A time capsule inside the tank, a secret message?!!

The way the rack is constructed and attached to the bike is interetsesting, I'd never really looked closely at it. Fork appears bent.

Are they clad 26" rims? The profile looks kind of different than what I've seen.

Back