When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm cleaning up an old Western Flyer - Cosmic flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Enthusiastic Cyclist

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I havent gotten the tank light to work yet but everything else seems intact. Any idea of the date this was built? and by whom? I'm guessing Huffy since there is an H in the serial number.

Serial #2H3249

Thanks in advance

IMG_1538.JPG

IMG_1539.JPG

IMG_1541.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG

IMG_1547.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome, I appreciate the info . Got it to where its riding pretty smooth. The tires are not original, those had dry rotted away but everything else is original except the rear reflectors. I am new to this forum but I have really enjoyed reading the last couple days. Very knowledgeable folks here.

I made some of my last finishing touches to the bike today. The Cosmic flyer project is now complete. I couldn't find a vintage tail light for this model but this retro style tail light does the trick for what I need. Everything else is from the original bike with exception of some touch up to the tank, new tires and tubes and a new chain. This bike is a very quiet riding, sturdy, fast and functional machine that I much prefer to my modern 2016 Electra cruiser that I paid way more for. Funny how that works, anyway I look forward to fun times on this one . :D
IMG_1570.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

Last edited:
Back