When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Higgins Speeometer question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monarky

Finally riding a big boys bike
image.jpeg
Hello Folks, I picked up this Speedometer a while back and it cleaned up nicely. The only thing that I need some help with is what type of lubricant can I use to help the bottom wheel clip spin freely. It current spins but a little tight. Also I'm not sure if I'm missing any other hardware to mount this. Any info would be greatly appreciated to get this piece correct for my Flightliner project, best regards Monarky.

Ok guys lets try this again...can anyone recommend which lubricant works best for the bottom spinning clip?

I use tri-flow for most of my "oiling" needs. A while back a local hardware store closed and had a 75% off sale so I bought all they had..about 4 6 oz spray cans. Lifetime supply for me because I just spray the contents into my empty tri-flow plastic containers so I can precisely where I want to apply it drop by drop.

Thanks guys, I was wondering if there is a lubricant on the market that doesn't collect dust or dirt to prevent the inside mechanism from getting stuck.

Back