When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Dad's 1941 Roadmaster

-
Here's the earliest picture I could find of my Dad and his bike. Sorry, not much of the bike was visible. The picture was of him and a girl friend on a ride near Sewickley, PA where he lived in 1945. Even though only a couple of years old, the bike had already been housepainted.

image100.jpg

looks like your dad was a fun guy. and enjoyed live . nice to see you have some thing of his to keep in his memory .sorry for your loss from bicycle larry

Sorry about your pops. Sounds like both he and his bicycle lived a very full life. Awesome that you're going to be able to one day pass the bicycle down to the next generation of your family. Look forward to watching your progress.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad....he's probably riding a bike in Heaven.....that bike will be a great tribute to a great Dad!

Back