When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regarding Bowden Spacelanders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hi Scott,

Yes feel free to post them all, you need not ask you know :D Was the Bowden on Ebay yours or was it just something you saw? Either way I'm very jealous. I have to say I've gained a little hope though, after seeing how many more pictures and actual Bowdens seem to be floating about out there than I expected to find.

bowden

hi, thanks , the blue bowden is my first one to ever get signed by ben, if you look at the photo,you can see the signature on the fiberglass triangle ,under the seat,, the black bowden was paul grimshaws, it is in the bicycle museum of america, in new bremen ohio....thanks for showing the sundial photo,, also the photo of the bowdens discovered in the lawn mower shop,,someday,somehow-- i will- you tube- some of the film of ben bowden signing ,, thanks aqgain to the cabe members,walter branche

Here's a better picture of the autograph.

Bowdenbikepic6-1.jpg

black bowden

hi, that is my black bowden, it came from the lawn mower shop, it was bought un-assembled, it had never been in the sunlight-i payed 5,000 in 1991 for that bike ,, thanks to scott , for sharing the photos ,,walter branche--also on the blue bowdens seat ,you can almost see where willie g davidson, chief designer for harley davidson,signed it ,i would ride an antique bike in the harley parade that was held in daytona every bike week.. willie would always say thanks,--for coming..

Last edited:
Until I read an article in the American Bicyclist, I have always thought there was "something" (I mean a frame) in the fiberglass body.

Does someone have a photo of a Spacelander shell opened?

I am very curious to know the secret of the Spacelander...

Good day, sunshine.

frame

also there is no inside frame ,the repros have an inside frame,, i have the original repro inside frame photos ,if anyone wants to see what it looks like..thanks pb

Bowden Spacelanders

If Someone Could Get Confirmed Orders With Front Money Would It Be Possible To Reproduce Them.

Back