When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trek 3500 Mountain Bike - What year?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Midget87

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi - I picked up this Trek 3500 at a yard sale this past summer for $40. I haven’t been able to work out what year it is. I also have not found another one like it for sale or pictured on the internet. Any help would be appreciated before I start changing it up. In the photo below is still has a bent set of bars but I have swapped the pedals, seat (used and cheap) and mounted up new tires. Hubs have been serviced, chain cleaned and a dead shifter fixed.

AF518EE7-992F-452E-9623-3A0297EA4152.jpeg

To check on more contemporary bicycles I use www.bikepedia.com; actually I googled Trek 3500 bikepedia. That model was offered between 2004 and 2016 listing colors available and the components so you can pinpoint the year- at last that is my experience.

I believe it a 2004 too; 2004 and 2005 has that paint scheme. But you’d have to cross reference the other components which you can do on bikepedia.

Back