When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: schwinn 26" rear hub, 36 hole, union drum break

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

d'sbikes

On Training Wheels
Hey all,

looking for a new rear hub for my 63 schwinn twin deluxe 5 speed, really want to keep it original, will pay good money for the right part......

the original drum break was a union...

Last edited:
tandem wheeis

i have a set of wheels off a tandem the skinny ones s-6 i think 26x1 3/8

Attachments

• tandem hub.jpg
    tandem hub.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 39
Rear union wheel

I might have one tucked away. I just moved so its probably buried in garage, haven't started unpacking there yet. Are you in a hurry for the part? What is wrong with the original? I have had good luck with saving them, some more than others.

tandem hub

Check my sales post, just listed 2 NOS rear hubs 36 hole for Schwinn Cruisers or Tandem. 150 each. Never used and NOS from the 60s or 70s

I might have one tucked away. I just moved so its probably buried in garage, haven't started unpacking there yet. Are you in a hurry for the part? What is wrong with the original? I have had good luck with saving them, some more than others.

not in a hurry but dont want to wait to long, the original hub is striped and wont accept the gears, i have the gears but the threads(on the hub) are toast......can you send a photo?

Last edited:
update?

not in a hurry but dont want to wait to long, the original hub is striped and wont accept the gears, i have the gears but the threads(on the hub) are toast......can you send a photo?

is there any word on the findings of your rear hub and drum break?

Twinn rear hub

I have a rear s-7 5-speed hub with the union expander brake, the rim isn't in the greatest shape but the hub & brake are fine, let me know if you haven't found one I'll get some pic's up for you.

Back