When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gauging interest in a swap meet in Sumter, SC.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I am gauging some interest to see if anyone would like to attend a bicycle swap and show in conjunction with the 14th Annual Caffeine and Gasoline Event https://fb.me/e/53fBcxeOM This would be an outside event. Sumter is about 30 min off 95, 2 hours from Charlotte, 45 min from Columbia, SC, 2 hours from Augusta, Ga, 4 hours from Atlanta, Ga, 1.5-2 hours from Charleston, SC, and 2-3 hours from Savannah Ga. Please give me some input so I can arrange the details.

Some ideas for extra stuff; we have a Shot Pouch Greenway that we could have a ride before the show or maybe ride down main street to show off the bikes. If you have motorized bikes (whizzer etc) we could do a whizzer/motorized bike ride. I could arrange an earlier set up time for swap meet stuff.

Last edited:
I would be interested. Sumter is 1 hour 30 minutes from me. Depending on what day of the week, I may be available to help with the setup.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Set up shouldn't be to bad, we are still working on exactly where the swap and show will be. I'll post up a pic of the lay out we are thinking. Thing is I kinda need to know how many people would like to set up shop. That will depend on where set up is.

Back