When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible badge collection on Ebay....take out a loan and someone please get these!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This post gave me a good laugh this morning, gosh people are stupid. I moved to a new house last year and had a super garage sale of mostly antiques. Of course the day before the sale, a couple antique/ Ebay guys come by to go through the stuff before anyone else. I didn't care, I knew how much I wanted for stuff, so I let them. A third guy was with them, and I think he just came along for the ride. He wasn't interested in anything I had, and was just kind of poking around in the garage, where stuff was not for sale. He spots a box of some head badges and a couple of those white Schwinn badges were in it. It He was like ,"Oh my gosh, I have a Schwinn, and the nameplate is missing, this is the one I need. How much?" I gave him both of them, free. He was really happy.
So...someone wants those things, for maybe 25 cents.

Nice catch, Bri.

I wonder if the person listing the $950 auction is trawling us...

EDIT: Or better yet, one of us!
Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 10.39.33 AM.png

Thanks for the heads up #bobcycles just waiting for my loan to be approved and there mine!!!!

mo·ron
/ˈmôrˌän/
noun
informal
noun: moron; plural noun: morons
  1. a stupid person.
    synonyms:fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod

Back