When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible badge collection on Ebay....take out a loan and someone please get these!

-
This post gave me a good laugh this morning, gosh people are stupid. I moved to a new house last year and had a super garage sale of mostly antiques. Of course the day before the sale, a couple antique/ Ebay guys come by to go through the stuff before anyone else. I didn't care, I knew how much I wanted for stuff, so I let them. A third guy was with them, and I think he just came along for the ride. He wasn't interested in anything I had, and was just kind of poking around in the garage, where stuff was not for sale. He spots a box of some head badges and a couple of those white Schwinn badges were in it. It He was like ,"Oh my gosh, I have a Schwinn, and the nameplate is missing, this is the one I need. How much?" I gave him both of them, free. He was really happy.
So...someone wants those things, for maybe 25 cents.

Nice catch, Bri.

I wonder if the person listing the $950 auction is trawling us...

EDIT: Or better yet, one of us!
Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 10.39.33 AM.png

Thanks for the heads up #bobcycles just waiting for my loan to be approved and there mine!!!!

mo·ron
/ˈmôrˌän/
noun
informal
noun: moron; plural noun: morons
  1. a stupid person.
    synonyms:fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod

Back