When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JC Higgins Header Manifold Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

whiplash1198

Look Ma, No Hands!
Here is a JC Higgins Header Manifold Bike. It was a barn find; I dissembled, cleaned and mechanically went over. Wheels and tires were replaced with used JC Higgins wheels and used Firestone tires. This bike is not a show bike by any means, it has typical scratches and surface rust as any bike of this age would have. Presentable and ride able. Bike came with a batwing light that was missing the top half. I will include with the purchase. Price $1,000.00 plus shipping
]

DSCN0306.JPG

DSCN0307.JPG

DSCN0308.JPG

DSCN0309.JPG

DSCN0310.JPG

DSCN0311.JPG

DSCN0312.JPG

DSCN0303.JPG

DSCN0304.JPG

Last edited:
How are the manifolds attached to the tank or what is holding up the manifolds to the sides of the tank?
Thanks.
DSCN0312.jpg

View attachment 698356 Here is a correct manifold bike I don’t know what you have there besides a tank
I am no expert by any means but I have seen header manifold bikes very similar to mine with painted tanks. So maybe tanks were switched at some point. This is the way I got it and I looked as if it sat in the barn for 50 years so if they were switched it was done long ago.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back