When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold November 1967 Campus green Deluxe stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
800 sold
Zipcode

Tom Carroll

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Was going to hang on to it but another interesting piece has come up….went through bike cleaned and polished, cleaned and regressed head bearings, the crank seemed OK so left it alone.It has some chippy areas…the important things are pretty clean.Slik is not original to the bike the westwind is. Display quality if you want to ride put new rubber on. Chrome and rims are really nice center stamped rims and they could clean more. 2 speed hub works. Seat is original to the bike needs a recover I was hoping to locate a fair original but never found one for sale.I have the sissy bar but it has a slight bend but easily straightened and it’s the 66-67 style.the Forkis the worst part looks of chips, this is not hard to locate, I would like $ 800 for it realizing it needs some further work to finish. I can’t ship but I have a shop locally who can take apart and shipbut that’s between you and the shop.If you want more pics just ask

IMG_0164.jpeg

IMG_0165.jpeg

IMG_0166.jpeg

IMG_0167.jpeg

IMG_0168.jpeg

IMG_0169.jpeg

IMG_0170.jpeg

IMG_0171.jpeg

IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0173.jpeg

IMG_0175.jpeg

IMG_0176.jpeg

IMG_0177.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0179.jpeg

IMG_0181.jpeg

IMG_0182.jpeg

IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0191.jpeg

Tom,
Nice ‘67 that is priced fair.
GLWS.
If you do part it I may be interested in that rear wheel (Blue Band).
LMK, Chris

Back