When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Original 1935 Schwinn Catalog - Aerocycle Cycleplane Motorbike B10E Camelback Etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
Zipcode

raidingclosets

Finally riding a big boys bike
For sale is a rare original 1935 Schwinn catalog. Catalog shows the full line of bikes with the Aerocycle pictured with the silver metallic ink they used for the original literature (hard to capture in photos). Catalog has some edge wear, light creases and some stains, overall displays very well considering it’s rarity and age. Measures 11" tall by 9-1/4" wide when folded closed.

Catalog features the Aerocycle, Cycleplane, Motorbike, Camelback, Ladies and Girls models, Roadster and shows some of the features / accessories on the back page. Great piece to frame and display with any original bike.

I’ve been watching eBay and message boards for years and this is only the second one I’ve seen come up for sale, I’ve seen a handful of of the 34 catalogs but only the two 1935 (must be buried away deep in collections).

$500 Shipped within the US, PayPal friends and family only please. Please direct message if interested

1935a.JPG
1935b.JPG
1935c.JPG
1935d.jpg
1935e.JPG
1935f.jpg
1935g.jpg
1935h.jpg
1935i.jpg
1935j.JPG
1935k.jpg

Status