When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Paint Pedal Cars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Man, love the blue Streamliner ( 2nd from left ) wish mine was og!, mine had no paint, heavy patina so did what we did back then ( 30 yrs ago ) paint it!

image-jpeg.jpg

image-jpeg.jpg

Very nice "original" collection.

In California they would want to charge you $164 per car, per year, to keep them registered while stored in your own garage. At least that's what I just paid for my new 1957 Ranch Wagon license registration. It's much cheaper to collect bikes. LOL

John
I keep pushing this rip off taxes up here in Canada. I paid $175.00 plus shipping $230.00 U.S. for a bicycle seat, USED, old, been taxed, they do a currency conversion to Canadian funds to $315.58 if I read that correct. They ( Thanks Ebay!) included the shipping in the value, and I get hit with $52.24 more $$ at my door. Customs even upped the value of the conversion $16.00! Fff'n creeps. Seat cost me $175.00, ok shipping is inevitable, BUT after all said and done, Over double!! Probably a different rate on my Visa, but it will be $300.00- $315.00 + $52.54= $367.54!
C $299.58
US $209.65
Nov 19 at 5:58 PM
1 itemUS $175.00
ShippingUS $34.65
Order totalUS $209.65

Scan_20231128.jpg

Man, love the blue Streamliner ( 2nd from left ) wish mine was og!, mine had no paint, heavy patina so did what we did back then ( 30 yrs ago ) paint it!

View attachment 1945545

View attachment 1945546
That’s a beauty!! Believe it or not mines actually black. It’s all original, it’s a rare bird because they didn’t offer the streamliners in black only the superchargers. I got it at auction from the original owner so it’s never been messed with since new. A neat rare mystery car!

Wow, is it me or does it look blue in this pic? ( I move my laptop and it changes ), now that I look the other do look black, I've seen Maroon & Blue but not Black.
img_6982-jpeg.jpg

Back