When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold RESTORED SADDLE LOT--20" Schwinn Mesinger, 2 Troxel pre/postwar, prewar Ladies Mesinger + parts----F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
You don't run into these often. Deep pan Troxel pinch pan saddle and from what I've seen features on a
variety of Colson bicycles including the Colson CLIPPER and Grill tank bikes, also Elgins, I'm sure others as well. Full restoration
and replating of original parts. I believe these also came with BELL cup chassis... I can swap the long spring
chassis out for bell if preferred no extra charge ... Full-size large saddle by Trox that you just don't see very often.

160.00 Plus add the postage

[email protected]
or PM here

trox2.jpg

trox3.jpg

trox1.jpg

trox6.jpg

These 20" deluxe seats are extreeeeeemely hard to come by. In 40+ years of collecting I've maybe owned 1/2 a dozen.
Here's one restored and ready to go! Rechromed springs and Mesinger tag on the back ... excellent clamp etc and
new cad plating on the hardware...Coroseal textured vinyl. Seat was in rough shape when found and took some
serious effort to save it and bring it back to this level. Ready for your CANTILEVER deluxe tank 20"
Try and find another one of these little saddles for sale! Good luck! I think I've owned more Pogo seats
than this little bugger.

175.00 Plus add postage.

juv.jpg

juv3.jpg

Beautiful late 1940s-50s era 100% restored TROXEL postwar deluxe saddle correct for a wide variety of bikes, Elgin, Murray, CWC,
JC Higgins Color Flo and others. Rechromed springs and original weartabs, Beautiful pan and chassis with
no pitting, clamps are mint like new! Beautiful Tan buckskin leather... ready for restored bike or mint original
160.00 plus add the postage
trox1-1.jpg

trox2-1.jpg

trox.jpg

trox5.jpg

Restored "RIDER" quality ladies B model Mesinger saddle. Overall looks decent. Nice leather top
with factory stamp. The springs were powder coated and do show some slight pitting as they are
original as - found. Pan is nice shiny gloss black not pitted. Rail clamps are 'ok' in that the 2
opposing Clam clamps have some considerable teeth wear... however the center clamp is excellent
which should create a good 'grip' and tighten up for riding... Price accordingly
90.00 plus add the shipping!

ladiesb1.jpg

ladiesb12.jpg

ladiesb13.jpg

NICE useful lot of prewar vintage Long Spring 1920s-30s era TROXEL and Persons Majestic seat hardware.... ALL of this stuff is NOS ...has some shelf wear from years of storage... Very handy bits and pieces here including the hard to find Long Spring early saddles
Chassis rails.

50.00 shipped on all

seats.jpg

juv2.jpg

Last edited:
Back