When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn early postwar schwinn options

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Is there any Catalog or dealer supplement that shows the Chromed springer fork as an option? Always heard of 1949 being the only year but have never seen any actual literature on it. I have a '49 b607 that has a chrome locking springer but never could definitively prove that its correct.

Is there any Catalog or dealer supplement that shows the Chromed springer fork as an option? Always heard of 1949 being the only year but have never seen any actual literature on it. I have a '49 b607 that has a chrome locking springer but never could definitively prove that its correct.
From '49 cat

image1.jpeg

How about a pic of your bike?

I have to get it back together to snap a picture. I tore it down to strip all the black housepaint off the bike. It's a red/black reverse with white pins. Or whats left of them.

Back