When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Wanted a few double butted spokes/nipples for 24" (243mm, 9-1/2" 9-9/16")

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bloo

I live for the CABE
Wanted a few 9-1/2" or 9-9/16" (243mm) double butted spokes, Torrington or similar. Also need a few nipples with only 2 flats, 3/4" or 18.5-19mm long including the heads.

They don't need to be NOS, Used and/or ratty would do perfectly fine.

Need about 7 of each but if you have less I could probably get by with 5 of each if nothing else strips or breaks.

These go in 24 inch wheels with New Departure "D" and "W" hubs and flat profile (Lobdell style) rims, laced cross 3.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a bunch of 9 1/2 inch spokes but will have to dig them out to see if they are double butted. Might have the 2 flat nipples also. I will hold off sending the brakes disks until I figure out the spokes.

Still looking for some double butted 9-1/2" spokes. It looks like maybe 9-5/8" is more common? Maybe I could grind them a little.

How about a scrap 24" rear wheel with a few good spokes still in it?

I may have scrounged enough 19mm 2-flat nipples to finish this, but would still buy 7 of them if I could,

What do you have? Thanks.

I pulled these out of a box that is nos. 243mm / 9 9/16" DB Torrington. DM me if interested.

Spokes found :) , could still use 7 or so two-flat 19mm (3/4") nipples if anyone stumbles across some they don't need. Thanks.

Back