When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found WTB: "AS" Stem Binder Bolt - Orig or Repro

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Looking for a "AS" monogram stem binder bolt and nut (the one in the front that pinches the bars into place) for an original or reproduction razorback stem. I have one of the 1990s era reproduction steel stems missing the pinch bolt for the bars. Original or reproduction bolt is fine with me. Condition need only be average or better. Thanks.

Last edited:
Excellent, thank you. I dug for awhile under his store and found it as "cincher bolt". I was looking around under "binder bolt" and wasn't finding much. I'll buy one of those and go with that.
Binder Bolt is the correct terminology.

I commonly see items on the CABE called by all sorts of "invented" names. It would seem to me that adopting a policy of everyone calling a part by the "correct, or long time accepted name" would help everyone gain information during searches and eliminate or reduce the number of information errors.

For example I just read a DOND post with a question asking about a spring fork stem, but calling it a yoke. Discussing items in a uniform manner helps everyone. It even helps new members to not be confused by multiple names.

John

Back