When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold For Sale 1980 Schwinn Beach Cruiser 20" size Blue

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
$395.00
Zipcode

skatevw

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a vintage bike for sale, its a 1 year only, 20" Schwinn Kids Beach cruiser, its just as we found it, with exception of New tires, looks all original from what I see online. I looked to find original Schwinn add's, and in the 1980 catalog, but they don't even show as being built? Very rare for sure. I will sell for just $395.oo, please dont call for a better deal, its well worth this price. Please call us at 714-848-3700

schwinn cruiswer 20 (2).jpg

schwinn cruiswer 20 (1).jpg

schwinn (9).jpg

schwinn (5).jpg

schwinn (3).jpg

schwinn (2).jpg

schwinn (1).jpg

I have a vintage bike for sale, its a 1 year only, 20" Schwinn Kids Beach cruiser, its just as we found it, with exception of New tires, looks all original from what I see online. I looked to find original Schwinn add's, and in the 1980 catalog, but they don't even show as being built? Very rare for sure. I will sell for just $395.oo, please dont call for a better deal, its well worth this price. Please call us at 714-848-3700

View attachment 1742449

View attachment 1742450

View attachment 1742451

View attachment 1742452

View attachment 1742453

View attachment 1742454

View attachment 1742455
That wasn’t built in 1980 and it’s not an 80 model, check the head badge for the build date.

Ok? You Must be a Expert?? Well Maybe look at the Frame Number, I looked it up on; https://bikehistory.org/schwinn.php?serial=mr57898
they have the best site for looking up bike years, and WOW, look what they said;
Congrats! Your bike is an original Chicago Schwinn.
Serial number stamped on: DECEMBER of 1980. Go to 1980 Schwinn catalog -->
Maybe someone changed the head badge, much easier than changing the frame number?

WOW, you guys are NUTS??? You want me to listen that a Badge on front of a 42 year old bike will tell me the year of a bike BETTER than the original serial number on the frame?? I got no time for people like you guys. A badge could be put on any bike at anytime in it's life, but serial number is there for good! and the Letters MR are for a bike frame made in Dec. 1980!

WOW, you guys are NUTS??? You want me to listen that a Badge on front of a 42 year old bike will tell me the year of a bike BETTER than the original serial number on the frame?? I got no time for people like you guys. A badge could be put on any bike at anytime in it's life, but serial number is there for good! and the Letters MR are for a bike frame made in Dec. 1980!
What is the number on the badge?

The bike is still sold as a 1980 Schwinn 20" Beach Cruiser, the front badge has no number on it. If you guys think that the badge was PRESSED out and AUTOMATICLLY put on the bike the day it was made you all are nuts! Its a bike, from the 80's, why are you all so Anal about this? Schwinn only made this bike 1 year, 1980?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back